Please note that all products, subscription plans, and consults offered by CGM Monitors are for users who reside in the United States. If you are visiting the website from another country, please note that the Data Policies implemented in the United States may not be consistent with your country, nor will it adhere policies of your government. Any information shared on our website will be processed according to the laws governing the United States of America. The CGM Monitors website will be following our terms and use.
To provide a superior user experience to our products and services consumers. We collect information that describes the consumer or someone linked to the consumer or household. The ‘personal data can be reasonable enough to identify the said consumer or family.
1. Information made available lawfully through government records.
2. De-identified Consumer information accumulated or combined to determine requirements.
3. Personal information obtained from the following sources as further clarified below:
4. Information collected directly from you is sourced from the forms filled or products procured.
5. Information collected indirectly from you. An example is a piece of information collected while browsing the website or providing you with services.
6. Information collected automatically from you. Certain information is collected automatically, including usage details, IP addresses, and information collected through cookies and other tracking methods. Specifically, this information is collected through device identifiers (IP address and other device IDs). Geolocation, language, country of origin, etc., can be determined by the IP address. Technical device data (e.g., domain server, type of device, type of web browser) and activity information (e.g., access times, pages visited, search history, referring website addresses, interactions with Site features).
It is your discretion if you do not wish to share your personal information. However, if you choose not to share information, you may still be able to access a portion of the website. However, particular areas will not be accessible if you do not share your personal information.
Utilization of information collected:
We can utilize the personal information shared with us for the following:
1. . For a personalized experience of the website and the products, content, and services made available to you.
2. Providing you with information that you request or purchase.
3. Information about the website or required notices to be shared.
4. To give you an understanding on how to use our website and other features.
5. To aid us in developing and improving the user experience of the website in terms of products, content, services, and support offered through our website.
6. Customer support:
7. For account setup, registration, and maintenance of your account.
8. On completing your order
9. Direct communication with you to reply to your questions ranging from but not limited to inquiries, information on products and services, concerns, issues, legal notices, or communicating with you about your transactions.
10. Sending out promotional material, marketing literature, or advertisement about CGM Monitors, our other brands, or third-party products or services that might interest you.
11. To maintain and protect the integrity and security of our website and information infrastructure.
12. Authentication of information we are provided with by you.
13. Protecting our rights or the safety, property, and rights of others.
15. Fulfilling legal obligations; and
16.For other legal purposes, to pursue solutions available to limit our damages, comply with judicial proceedings, court orders, or from legal requests from governmental organizations.
We might combine or use any information we collect for the reasons mentioned above. We might make your data anonymous so that you will not be recognizable or identifiable by us or any other company that may use this anonymous information for any purpose.
Our website collects the following categories of personal information from consumers
|Category||Examples||Admission for business purposes||Admission for financial or other reasons|
|A. Identifiers.||real name, alias, postal address, unique personal identifier, online identifier, IP address, email address, account name, Social Security number, driver’s license number, passport number, or other similar information||This information is shared with the service provider and anyone you instruct us to send the information to.||This information is shared with business partners such as ad networks to share promotional material, marketing literature, or advertisement that may interest you; and with third parties involved in co-sponsored or joint activities.|
|B. Personal information categories listed in the California Customer Records statute (Cal. Civ. Code ¤ 1798.80(e)).||A name, signature, Social Security number, physical characteristics or description, address, telephone number, passport number, driver’s license or state identification card number, insurance policy number, education, employment, employment history, bank account number, credit card number, debit card number, or any other financial information, medical information, or health insurance information. Some personal data included in this category may overlap with different types.||This information is shared with the service provider and anyone you instruct us to send the information to.n.||This information is shared with business partners such as ad networks to share promotional material, marketing literature, or advertisement that may interest you; and with third parties involved in co-sponsored or joint activities.|
|C. Protected classification characteristics under California or federal law.||Age (40 years or older), race, color, ancestry, national origin, citizenship, religion or creed, marital status, medical condition, physical or mental disability, sex (including gender, gender identity, gender expression, pregnancy or childbirth, and related medical conditions), sexual orientation, veteran or military status, genetic information (including familial genetic information).||This information is shared with the service provider and anyone you instruct us to send the information to.|
|D. Business information.||Personal property records, products purchased, services subscribed to, or other consumer history or preferences.||This information is shared with the service provider and anyone you instruct us to send the information to.||This information is shared with business partners such as ad networks to share promotional material, marketing literature, or advertisement that may interest you; and with third parties involved in co-sponsored or joint activities.|
|E. Biometric information.||Genetic, physiological, behavioral, and biological features, activity trends used to develop a template or other personal information, such as fingerprints, faceprints, voiceprints, iris or retina scans, keystroke, gait, or different physical patterns, and sleep, health, or exercise data.|
|F. Internet or network activity.||search history, browsing history, and information on the customer’s navigation of the website, portal, or promotional literature.|
|G. Geolocation data||The physical location of the user or movements.||This information is shared with the service providers.|
|H. Sensory data.||Audio, electronic, visual, thermal, olfactory, or similar information.||We share this data with our service providers, including those you instruct us to send this information to.|
|J. Conclusions taken from other types of personal information.||The profile is developed based on a person’s choices, psychological trends, characteristics, preferences, behavior, attitudes, intelligence, abilities, and aptitudes.||We share this data with our service providers, including those you instruct us to send this information to.|
We might collect Personal Information from you through the website, phone, mail, email, fax, or mobile application interactions you have with us or with our service providers or business partners. The information we collect varies as it is dependent on the products purchased or services subscribed to.
We have used and might continue in the future to collect information from external sources. Including but not limited to, advertising networks, internet service providers, data analytics providers, government entities, operating systems and platforms, social networks, and data brokers. We are in association with these third parties who may collect or receive information and help us in maximizing the output of our business and increases our consumer base.
Our company might share your Personal Information to the service providers who are working with us for commercial or business purposes. These can include but not limited to: maintaining accounts, providing customer support, payment process, providing financing, advertising or marketing services on the company’s behalf or to provide analytical services. If we do share your personal information with a service provider they are contractually obliged to not share, use, or retain the information other than the specific service the information was shared for as per the contract and as per permitted by the law.
We share the categories of information given above: With business partners or third parties, such as marketing companies or advertising networks to share promotional material, marketing literature or advertisement that may be of interest to you.
Cookies: Almost all web browsers accept cookies automatically however you can change the settings of your browser to not accept cookies. If you do reject cookies, you will still be able to visit and use the website, but certain functionalities and areas of the website will be limited.
We also use Google Analytics to help us understand how our customers use the Sites — you can read more about how Google uses your Personal Information here: https://www.google.com/intl/en/policies/privacy/.
As defined above, we utilise your Personal Information to share promotional material, marketing literature or advertisement that may be of interest to you. For more information about how targeted advertising works, you can visit the Network Advertising Initiative’s (“NAI”) educational page at http://www.networkadvertising.org/understanding-online-advertising/how-does-it-work.
You can choose to not be part of targeted advertising by using the links below:
– Google: https://www.google.com/settings/ads/anonymous
– Bing: https://advertise.bingads.microsoft.com/en-us/resources/policies/personalized-ads
Privacy Controls on Your Browser
We will take into consideration your settings for privacy controls, for example privacy settings, browser plugin or and other mechanism which informs us about your choice of the sale of your personal information.
You may unsubscribe to receiving any marketing material or promotional material via email which include unsubscribe instructions or by contacting us through our website.
Updating or Correcting your Personal Information
You can edit your personal information shared with us in your account by editing your profile or by contacting us through the website.
Important Choices and Privacy Rights for Consumers
The below mentioned text describes your rights with regards to your personal information and how those rights are to be exercised is explained.
The right to be informed about personal information collected or disclosed and data portability rights.
The consumer or viewer has the right to request us that we give you specific information that we may have collected and how we have used your personal information over the past 12 months. Upon receipt and verification of your request we will disclose the information, if applicable.
1. The type of Personal Information we collect about you.
2. The sources for the Personal Information we collect about you.
3. The business or commercial reason for collecting that specific personal information.
4. The business or commercial reason for sharing a certain personal information about you.
5. The specific items of personal information we collect about you.
6. We will also include the information shared for a business purpose.
7. The types of personal information that we shared about you; and
8. The types of third-party vendors with whom your personal information was shared with.
Right to Deletion
You are given the right to request us to delete any of the personal information we may have collected or kept, this is subject to certain exceptions. Upon receipt and verification of your request, we will delete and request our service providers to delete the said personal information from their records, unless an exception applies.
The request for deletion may be denied if keeping certain information is necessary for us or our service providers to:
1. For completion of the business for which we may have collected that personal information from you or to provide a specific service that you requested, taking actions which fall within our ongoing business relationship with you or required to complete our contractual obligations with you.
2. For detection of security incidents, protection against fraudulent, deceptive, malicious, or illegal activity, or to prosecute those who are responsible for such acts.
3. Debug products to identify and repair errors that damage existing intended functionality of the website.
4. To exercise free speech which ensures the right of another consumer to exercise their free speech rights, or exercise another right provided for by law.
5. Comply with the California Electronic Communications Privacy Act (Cal. Penal Code § 1546 et. seq.).
6. Information that engages in public or peer-reviewed scientific, historical, or statistical research in the interest of the public and follows all other applicable ethics and privacy laws, when the information’s deletion may likely render it impossible or seriously damage the research’s achievement, if you previously provided informed or.
7. For internal uses that may be affiliated with consumer expectations based on your relationship with us.
8. In compliance with a legal obligation.
9. Internal and lawful uses of that information that are compliance with the context in which you provided it to us.
Exercising Access, Data Portability, and Deletion Rights
To exercise the access, data portability, and deletion rights described above, you will need to submit a verifiable consumer request to us by completing the Webform or calling us at (877)-373-9600. Only you, or a person registered with the New York Secretary of State that you authorize to act on your behalf (“authorized agent”), can make a verifiable consumer request related to your personal information.
For request submission, we need you to explain your relationship with us, specify your request type, and provide us with your name, email address, country, home address, the details of your request, and your date of birth. We use this information to verify your identity and identify responsive records. Your request should include sufficient information that will allow us to fully understand, evaluate, and respond to it. Additional information may be required to verify your identity and process your request.
If an authorized agent submits a request on your behalf, you are to provide the agent written permission to do so and the agent must verify their own identity directly with us, in addition to the steps we would take if we processed your request directly. We may deny the request, if the agent does not provide proof of authorisation to act on your behalf. You may also make a verifiable consumer request on behalf of your minor child. In order to process your request, you or your authorized agent will need to provide us with the above information on the Webform or by calling us at (877)-373-9600.
We will only use personal information provided in a verifiable consumer request to verify the requestor’s identity or authority to make the request.
Upon receipt of a verified consumer request, we will provide information on how we will process the request—except in instances where we have already granted or denied the request. We will try to respond to your request, free of charge, within 45 days of its receipt. However, if additional time is required to evaluate and fulfil your request, we will inform you of the reason and extension period (up to 90 days), in writing, within the initial 45-day period. No fee is charged to process or respond to a verifiable consumer request unless it is excessive, or repetitive or unsubstantiated. If it is determined that your request demands a fee, we will give you the reason why that decision was made and share an estimated cost for completing your request.
Personal Information Sales Opt-Out Rights
The consumer has the right to direct us to not sell their personal information at any time (the “right to opt-out”). We do not sell the personal information of consumers we actually know are less than 16 years of age. To exercise the right to opt-out, you (or your authorized representative) may submit a request to us through the Sites.
Visitors to the Sites that select the link titled “Do Not Sell My Personal Information” may submit their request to opt-out on the Webform.
If you would like to exercise these rights, please complete this Webform or contact us at (877)-373-9600.
Right to Non-Discrimination
1. Deny you goods or services offered on our website.
2. Quote you different prices or rates for services or products, including via giving discounts or other benefits, or imposing penalties.
3. Give you a different quality of goods or services.
4. Give you any reason that you may receive a different price or rate for goods or services or a different level or quality of goods or services.
We can however offer financial incentives which may result in discounts or qualities of service as permitted by law. These financial incentives will relate to the person’s input in the increased business of the website and will consist of written terms. The person will be allowed to opt out of such an agreement as and when he or she wishes.
California’s “Shine the Light” law (Civil Code Section § 1798.83) permits users of our Sites that are California residents to request certain information regarding our disclosure of personal information to third parties for their direct marketing purposes. To make such a request, please send us an electronic message through our Sites or write us at our address listed on our webpage.
How we protect information we collect
We have a security system built within the website to help protect data from unauthorized access, alteration, disclosure, and destruction. We take threats very seriously and take steps to respond to any threat that may come our way and protect the information shared with us by the user. However, no method of Internet transmission or data storage can provide guaranteed protection to your information. if something might happen to your information, you will be informed, and we will try to rectify it in the best way we can.
Children under the age of 13
We do not collect any personal data from children under the age of 13 without parental consent knowingly. However, if it comes to our knowledge that a child under the age of 13 has provided us with personal data, we will delete that information in accordance with applicable laws.
Children under the age of 16
The website is not for children under 16 years of age. We do not collect personal information from children under 16 knowingly. If you are under 16, do not use or provide any information on the website. However, if it comes to our knowledge that a child under the age of 16 has provided us with personal data without parental consent, we will delete that information in accordance with applicable laws.
Changes to our privacy notice